In this article, we will discuss how to update TomTom Sat Nav. When you update TomTom Sat Nav, you update the software installed in your device. This enables TomTom map update and facilitates other new TomTom update. Resultantly, any new changes in the navigation, new constructions, and new routes are accurately shown in the maps present in your TomTom device.
TomTom Sat Nav is easy-to-use GPS devices by Garmin that enables you to easily reach your destination with realistic navigation features. TomTom Sat Nav is portable, reliable, and the best travel companion for your travels. From showing you the fastest route to the traffic status of an area to new navigation changes in the road, TomTom Sat Nav keeps you updated with navigation and traffic in real-time and helps you reach your destination faster and with ease. Moreover, their handy features like voice support, local hangout places, user reviews, etc. make them even more helpful.
Being such an important travel essential, it is important to update TomTom Sat Nav at regular intervals so that you have the latest navigation information in your device. Save yourself from taking the wrong lane or using the longer route when you could clearly have a better opting by keeping your device updated by performing regular TomTom updates.
For any queries on how to update TomTom Sat Nav or for getting TomTom update at lower prices, call TomTom contact number at +44-808-196-8120.
Our professionals provide 24/7 assistance and help you solve any problems arising in your TomTom devices.
You can either update TomTom Sat Nav using myDrive Connect or using TomTom Home. Both of these methods are easy and straight-forward and will help you perform TomTom update hassle-free. We will discuss both the ways to update TomTom Sat Nav.
Steps to update TomTom Sat Nav using TomTom Home
- The first step is to connect your TomTom Sat Nav with your PC. Use a USB cable to connect your TomTom Sat Nav with PC.
- Turn on your TomTom device.
- Visit TomTom’s official website and download TomTom Home.
Download TomTom Home for Windows or Mac based on the operating system that you’re using.
- Once the download is complete, open it. Wait for TomTom Home to recognize your device.
- Go to the “Update my Device” option from the list of options present in the main menu. You will see all the available updates for your TomTom Sat Nav in this section.
- You will see a list of updates there. Select the updates that you wish to install, and ultimately click “Update and Install” at the bottom of the screen. This will start the TomTom update process.
- Once the update is complete, click Done.
- You can also buy a new by visiting the “Add Maps” section and clicking the “Buy” option next to the map that you wish to buy and download.
- Once all the updates are completed, you can close TomTom Home and disconnect your device from the PC.
That’s it. Smooth, right? It is extremely convenient and easy to update TomTom Sat Nav using TomTom home.
However, you may sometimes encounter problems like an error in connecting TomTom Sat Nav to your PC or TomTom Home not recognizing your device or having a constant error while updating. If you aren’t able to fix these errors and need support, call TomTom contact number at +44-808-196-8120 for immediate assistance.
- Connect TomTom Sat Nav to your PC using a USB cable.
- Turn on your TomTom device.
- Go to TomTom’s official website to download myDrive Connect for your computer.
- Once the download and installation of myDrive connect are complete, sign in to myDrive connect using your credentials.
- Once the sign-in process is complete, in the new window that appears, go to the “My Updates and New Items” section. Click the “Update” option located just below this section.
- myDrive Connect will start the installation process. All the updates available for your TomTom Sat Nav will be downloaded and installed.
- Once the installation is complete, your installation screen will automatically close.
- Once that’s done, close myDrive Connect and disconnect your TomTom Sat Nav from the PC.
- Your TomTom update is successful.
When you update TomTom Sat Nav using myDrive Connect, it will enable TomTom map update and any other software updates that are available. If you need assistance with TomTom update using myDrive Connect, call now TomTom contact number at +44-808-196-8120.
TomTom contact number +44-808-196-8120
When you update TomTom Sat Nav on a timely basis, your device will be up-to-date with the latest changes that have taken place on the route that you are traveling. You won’t risk taking an obsolete track or traveling by a longer route. With the correct information available online as well as offline, you can reach your destination even when your Internet connectivity is low.
With regular TomTom map updates, the accuracy of your maps is improved, leading to increased reliability. Moreover, advanced features like Wifi, SIM card, voice controls, advanced warning systems, and alerts ensure that you are equipped with the best features to undertake your journey.
To know more about TomTom GPS and for assistance with finding the best TomTom device for your needs, call now TomTom contact number at +44-808-196-8120.
We provide 24/7 remote assistance on all types of queries and support related to TomTom devices and ensure that your problems are resolved instantly.