If you are looking for steps to perform TomTom Maps update, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss the steps to perform the TomTom maps update. For assistance and queries, contact TomTom contact number at +44-808-196-8120.
TomTom GPS navigation system helps you navigate to different places using their reliable maps and features. To ensure that your maps are packed with the latest features, you must perform the TomTom Maps update on a regular basis.
TomTom is a Dutch multinational company that develops and creates GPS technology and consumer electronics. Its products include maps software, connected services, and navigation software. TomTom devices are reliable and help users with the latest navigation services. And the best thing is, they are extremely portable.
Read on to know the steps to perform TomTom Maps update, so that your device is always ready for any new journey. For support with TomTom devices, contact TomTom contact number at +44-808-196-8120.
TomTom Maps Update – Steps to perform TomTom GPS Update (using TomTom Home)
The steps for TomTom Maps update is simple, that is if you follow the right steps. Here are the steps for the TomTom GPS update.
- Firstly, connect your TomTom device with your PC using a USB cable.
- Visit TomTom’s official website and download TomTom Home from there.
- Once the download is complete, open it. Wait for TomTom Home to recognize your device.
- Check for the available updates by choosing “Update my Device” from the list of options present in the main menu.
- You will see a list of updates there. Select the updates that you wish to install, and ultimately click “Update and Install” at the bottom of the screen. This will start the TomTom GPS update and TomTom Maps update process.
- You can also buy a new by visiting the “Add Maps” section and clicking the “Buy” option next to the map that you wish to buy and download.
- Once all the updates are completed, you can close TomTom Home.
It is extremely easy to perform a TomTom GPS update using these steps. Along with the TomTom Maps update, TomTom Home will also show any new software updates that are available.
Keeping your TomTom device updated with the latest TomTom GPS update will help you find the correct information related to traffic and navigation, recent changes in maps, download corrected maps, enhance security and other features, and enjoy a seamless experience with your device.
If you need assistance with a TomTom GPS update or with your TomTom device, contact TomTom contact number at +44-808-196-8120.
Why should you perform TomTom GPS update? TomTom Contact number +44-808-196-8120
Now that you know the steps for the TomTom GPS update, you should also know why is an update required in the first place? After all, your old maps are running fine, so why bother with updating the maps right? Well, here are the reasons why you must perform a TomTom GPS update on a regular basis. By regular, we mean at an interval of at least 3-6 months.
- TomTom GPS provides the most accurate information and representation of the roads– If you don’t perform timely updates, then you will not know about any new changes that have taken place in the route as you will still be following the old maps. As a result, you may end up using an obsolete track or traveling through a high-traffic area. An updated GPS will provide you with the correct information regarding the road on a real-time basis.
- The offline map feature works even when there is a poor Internet connection– An essential feature of TomTom GPS is its offline maps feature. These maps ensure that you are able to follow the navigation of the device even when your Internet connectivity is low. Regular updates enhance the accuracy and features of this offline feature.
- The features and navigation of TomTom GPS are unrivaled– From presenting the best and the most realistic representation of the roads to including power-packed features that make navigation and traveling a breeze, TomTom GPS is one of the best companions for travel.
To know more about TomTom GPS and for assistance with finding the best TomTom device for your needs, contact TomTom contact number at +44-808-196-8120.
Common TomTom Issues & Troubleshooting For Update TomTom Maps
Here are some common TomTom issues that may occur in your device while performing TomTom updates. You can try out the mentioned troubleshooting methods and if you require assistance with TomTom issues and TomTom updates, then contact our TomTom contact number +44-808-196-8120.
Commom issues with TomTom device and TomTom Maps updates
- Having difficulty in connecting your TomTom device to the computer.
- TomTom device has low storage and needs to free up space.
- TomTom Maps download and installation is failing.
- TomTom touchscreen isn’t working.
- TomTom device freezes unexpectedly.
- Unable to TomTom device.
- TomTom screen is blank.
- TomTom device is not turning on.
- TomTom device shuts down unexpectedly.
- Facing error while downloading TomTom Maps Update.
- TomTom has heavy battery draining.
- The speaker is malfunctioning.
- TomTom device is not recognizing saved voices. There are voice recognition errors.
Along with these above-mentioned TomTom issues, there are various other problems that may occur in your TomTom device. Whether you are facing hardware issues with your TomTom device or software issue with TomTom Maps or other programs, then please contact our TomTom contact number +44-808-196-8120 for 24/7 assistance. After providing our service, our technical support and customer care stay available 24/7, to respond to further queries. You can also contact us for consultation regarding the purchase of TomTom devices and getting updates at cheaper rates.